Thread: Licking Ass!
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 01:36 PM
CF Member

Location: I WISH FREESTYLE WAS BIGGER HERE IN NORTH PHILLY BUT ITS NOT TO BAD
OdilioMunoz is on a distinguished road
Licking Ass!

Im not going to say any names,,, but this girl asked me if she could lick my asshole after being in a relationship with me for only a couple of weeks. I didn't want to embarriss her because she is so sweet and nice and fine as hell so I just told her very politely that thats something that would have to take a lil more time in a relationship before I would ever consider letting her do it. ( Not that I would,,, Not that I wouldn't)
Now, Im not ugly at all and I have a alright body but dammmmmm,,, lol,,, you want to lick my asshole,,, after only 2-3 weeks,,, Now im confused. I didn't know if she really loved me soooo much that she just had to ask to lick my asshole or if she really didn't love me, she just likes to lick guys assholes. Well, I felt some type of way later on that day because I started to think,,,, what the hell gave her that impression to want to lick my ass! I hope she doesn't think im gay, not that theres anything wrong with that. We only lasted about 4 months in a relationship and I never did let her lick my asshole. I don't know why cause Im a super freak in the bedroom but her face was so dammmm innocent looking,,, I couldn't let her do it. Not my dirty ass. lol. Its not really dirty,,, im just saying. Its funny cause I usto lick her ass all the time right after eating her pussy and not think twice about it. The shit that goes through my mind,,, ****ing pig!