Thread: Huge Dj Expo!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2002, 02:42 PM
Honorary CF Member

Location: Jersey aka the land of jughandles, k-turns and RIGHT side of the road exits. :-)
DreamGirl is on a distinguished road
LMAO! Good point Jack! Well, I think my dead give away would be when they start talking technical terms and I have a blank look on my face as in WTF? LOL

But it's all good. I'm interested in the DJ stuff thanks to my friend and I attempted it on my college radio station, but because of the type of music I played, my show got the boot. But also cause my college has a weak signal, so that led to listener probs as in we didn't have any. LOL

I was just wondering about the DJ expo in AC this summer, cause I heard my DJ friend talking about one, and I think he meant this one, cause I haven't heard of any others. I guess I assumed you needed DJ credentials or something. I guess thats not the case though.

~Meg~
"I get lost in your eyes, and it makes my spirits rise. Is it love that I am in? I get weak in a glance, isn't that what's called romance? I just fell, don't know why. Something's there we can't deny. I don't mind not knowing what I'm headed for, you can take me to the skies. It's like being lost in heaven, when I'm lost in your eyes."