Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority

Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority (https://clubfreestyle.com//index.php)
-   Jokes (https://clubfreestyle.com//forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Ghetto Wedding (https://clubfreestyle.com//showthread.php?t=57009)

mike4949 07-30-2005 07:15 PM

Ghetto Wedding

You know your ghetto when you have Popyes chicken, chinese carry out chicken wings catered at your wedding reception. :losmile

Enigma 07-30-2005 07:39 PM

Mike4949:lol!!

Dianita 07-30-2005 07:43 PM

:lol The sad thing is that it sound's better than my wedding to my ex. My ex step-mother was a shoplifter, and she lifted some frozen egg rolls and Totino's pizza rolls. Crackhead didn't even remember to lift the wedding cake.

yburgos7 07-30-2005 07:44 PM

Now this is a ghetto wedding...

http://www.cralex.com/humor/ghettowedding.htm

yburgos7 07-30-2005 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dianita
:lol The sad thing is that it sound's better than my wedding to my ex. My ex step-mother was a shoplifter, and she lifted some frozen egg rolls and Totino's pizza rolls. Crackhead didn't even remember to lift the wedding cake.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Enigma 07-30-2005 07:49 PM

Quote:

Whoa! :shush

:losmile

Dianita 07-30-2005 07:56 PM

It was kinda funny, but it sucked though. Supposed to be a special day. And get this, when we left the courthouse, my dad turned to my ex and do you know what he said? "Now she's your problem.":yoomg :sosad Next time, if there ever is one, I wanna do it right. Doesn't have to be one of those huge elaborate weddings, just something special.

yburgos7 07-30-2005 08:00 PM

Quote:

It was kinda funny, but it sucked though. Supposed to be a special day. And get this, when we left the courthouse, my dad turned to my ex and do you know what he said? "Now she's your problem.":yoomg :sosad Next time, if there ever is one, I wanna do it right. Doesn't have to be one of those huge elaborate weddings, just something special.

Damn Dianita...that's fuked up!!!

Enigma 07-30-2005 08:58 PM

Wow I would have been so pissed off...it would have been a massacre up in there if it was my wedding :uzi

Dianita 07-30-2005 10:44 PM

My freakin' wedding-

My dad found out I was pregnant and he pulled the old "You're father is dying, so don't shame him by becoming a single mother. I wanna see my baby daughter get married before I die" routine. Yes I did love my ex at the time, but otherwise I wouldn't of married him. Also he wanted to marry me, bla, bla, bla. We moved to VA to be near my dying father. We had to sleep separately til we got married. We found out a huge snowstorm was coming so my ex insisted we had to get married that very day. The courthouse was closing early in anticipation of this storm, so we had to rush down. Had no time to even dig out a clean outfit. Barely had enough time to shower. But hey at least I was clean. Had to wear my traveling clothes and old sneakers. I didn't even have flowers, hell, not even weeds. It was a mess. So I always said that's why next time at least something really nice, even if small or not to grand.

yburgos7 07-30-2005 10:47 PM

Quote:

My freakin' wedding-

My dad found out I was pregnant and he pulled the old "You're father is dying, so don't shame him by becoming a single mother. I wanna see my baby daughter get married before I die" routine. Yes I did love my ex at the time, but otherwise I wouldn't of married him. Also he wanted to marry me, bla, bla, bla. We moved to VA to be near my dying father. We had to sleep separately til we got married. We found out a huge snowstorm was coming so my ex insisted we had to get married that very day. The courthouse was closing early in anticipation of this storm, so we had to rush down. Had no time to even dig out a clean outfit. Barely had enough time to shower. But hey at least I was clean. Had to wear my traveling clothes and old sneakers. I didn't even have flowers, hell, not even weeds. It was a mess. So I always said that's why next time at least something really nice, even if small or not to grand.

WOW!!

LMAO @ the weeds

Dianita 07-30-2005 10:51 PM

Imagine that night, I heard my ex telling my sister-in-law that he just rushed everything so that he could sleep with me.:rolleyes

yburgos7 07-30-2005 10:56 PM

OMG!!! I would have cut his dick off!!!

Dianita 07-30-2005 10:59 PM

I'll tell you I was hurt. Two minutes later he was talking dirty to her best friend and when I went outside to cry, my dad came out to tell me I'd make a miserable wife. Of course, he hadn't heard the conversation, but soon after, I fell into a depression.

yburgos7 07-30-2005 11:04 PM

Oh girl...that is sooo sad! What an a-hole...sorry to say...no offense to you....

yburgos7 07-30-2005 11:05 PM

Bueno...whatever happened happened...you are no longer with him!

Dianita 07-30-2005 11:08 PM

It's all over now though. I was with him for 9 years and sometimes I think how much of my life went by, it sucks. I'm still finding out crap that he pulled when we were together. He really made me doubt mysef and now every little thing with my man I got now makes me all paranoid, like what if I screw up and I've picked another desgraciado all over again.

smoothrhythm 07-30-2005 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yburgos7
Now this is a ghetto wedding...

http://www.cralex.com/humor/ghettowedding.htm

Yahi...why you bitin from Smoothie's Lemme find out thread..... :nutz

yburgos7 07-30-2005 11:18 PM

Quote:

It's all over now though. I was with him for 9 years and sometimes I think how much of my life went by, it sucks. I'm still finding out crap that he pulled when we were together. He really made me doubt mysef and now every little thing with my man I got now makes me all paranoid, like what if I screw up and I've picked another desgraciado all over again.

Well girl...these are learning experiences that we go through...and just because your ex was the way he was and did the things he did doesn't mean that your current man is the same way...I know it's hard not to be paranoid...but you have to let things happen...I am pretty sure you can tell if things are not gonna work out again...and if so then send him on his merry way with his guinea pig!

yburgos7 07-30-2005 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smoothrhythm
Yahi...why you bitin from Smoothie's Lemme find out thread..... :nutz

Oh snap...didn't even notice that!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO oooops my bad!

Dianita 07-30-2005 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen of the World
and if so then send him on his merry way with his guinea pig!

OMG, imagine that thing is still in my fridge. I say, surely it gotta be bad by now, and he says nah, we eat them like that all the time. So why would it be so many people die from diarrhea attacks. Hmmmmm????:idea

yburgos7 07-30-2005 11:26 PM

Quote:

OMG, imagine that thing is still in my fridge. I say, surely it gotta be bad by now, and he says nah, we eat them like that all the time. So why would it be so many people die from diarrhea attacks. Hmmmmm????:idea

it's not frozen or anything...just in the fridge...EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! OMG!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dianita 07-30-2005 11:52 PM

Nope, it's there everytime I open my fridge, wrapped in saran and aluminum. Check this out, it's what their kitchens look like there.

http://www.nuestrogiron.com-Fotogiron/DSCF0727.jpg

Yep that's dinner. If that was my kitchen, I'd be calling the exterminater big time.

yburgos7 07-31-2005 09:56 AM

Quote:

Nope, it's there everytime I open my fridge, wrapped in saran and aluminum. Check this out, it's what their kitchens look like there.

http://www.nuestrogiron.com-Fotogiron/DSCF0727.jpg

Yep that's dinner. If that was my kitchen, I'd be calling the exterminater big time.

I can't see it...

Dianita 07-31-2005 11:28 AM

Yep, I just tried it too. But if you really wanna see type in nuestrogiron. It's a site of the town he's from. It's really cool. It seems really beautiful there with the lakes and the mountains and the waterfalls, definately worth checking out. Anyway under "turismo," click in any of the choices, Then on top under "fotos" click on fotos de Girón, and there should be a little slide show set up. It's the 11th pic. If it's too much, let me know.