Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority

Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority (https://clubfreestyle.com//index.php)
-   SexyAngel's Health, Beauty, Fitness and Fashion Forum (https://clubfreestyle.com//forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   How many of you love to drink water? (https://clubfreestyle.com//showthread.php?t=57455)

Enigma 08-11-2005 04:42 PM

How many of you love to drink water?

Years ago I was heavy on drinking soda and hated water. Until I found out that water keeps me more refreshed and cleans out my body as well as help clear out my skin. I know some people that hate drinking water lol I think a few glasses a day can help the body stay more nourished and allow more of a good flow for digestion. :)

I found this cool site that gives good facts about water:

http://kidshealth.org/kid/stay_healthy/food/water.html

La Mas Grande 08-11-2005 04:44 PM

I just started drinking water seriously. Cut back on the soda and trying to drink water more.

Enigma 08-11-2005 04:49 PM

That is great Diane! :D

I drink alot of soda..I love it..but at the same time I drink about 6 cups of water a day. :heee

La Mas Grande 08-11-2005 04:50 PM

thats what im trying to do balance it out because Im not gonna give up soda. But im trying.

:lol

Enigma 08-11-2005 04:54 PM

I think a good balance is good. Lets face it...leaving soda is not an easy thing to do! I mean sometimes I love eating down that rice and beans with fried chicken with a cold glass of pepsi lol Or a hamburger tastes more delicious with some cold soda on the side lol But the water helps wash all that down perfectly :lol

La Mas Grande 08-11-2005 04:56 PM

hell yeah, nothing better than a good meal and a glass of soda. Hmm I should go make dinner. lol

Enigma 08-11-2005 04:59 PM

;)

Joe P. 08-11-2005 05:00 PM

All i drink is water. About a gallon a day!

Itala 08-11-2005 06:35 PM

I LOVE H2O and I drink plenty of it throughout the day!!:)

imfromqueenz 08-11-2005 07:28 PM

im a big soda freak....PEPSI all the way....but i have cut down a lot.....and switched to iced tea.....thats where i get my water from....better there than none at all.....i always make iced tea with fresh bottled water.....and i recently switched from the powdered kind to the fresher lipton cold brew and its soooo good....it actually tastes like iced tea....my son is a big water drinker.....he can taste the difference in the different kinds of water....when we first came to miami (they dont have Poland Spring, its called Zephyerhills) he freaked out and wouldnt drink it.....even though i told him the same company makes both, he could taste the difference.....i tried it and it was completely different.....line up 6 different brands of water and you can see they all taste very different....

lachicabella 08-11-2005 07:34 PM

The best water ----> Poland Spring.

imfromqueenz 08-11-2005 07:36 PM

lol...my son would absolutely agree.....i had to go out of my way to find Aquafina, which he is at least familiar with, to get him to drink the water down here....

lachicabella 08-11-2005 07:37 PM

Aquafina is good too, I forgot about that one...

The ones that are nasty are: Evian and Fiji.

Enigma 08-11-2005 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imfromqueenz
and switched to iced tea.....thats where i get my water from....better there than none at all

I agree I drink alot of ice tea too cause its more refreshing than soda :D

imfromqueenz 08-11-2005 07:41 PM

Dasani is okay too....

ChuckD 08-11-2005 08:11 PM

I try to drink 8 .5 Liter bottles a day, which comes out to be 4 liters a day. I am ALWAYS going to the bathroom. lmao

Enigma 08-11-2005 08:13 PM

Hey ChuckD that is good :D Same here too @ bathroom :lol

ChuckD 08-11-2005 09:09 PM

a beeline to the bathroom.

ricanlips4u 08-11-2005 09:13 PM

99.9% of the time I drink water..

yburgos7 08-11-2005 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imfromqueenz
im a big soda freak....PEPSI all the way....but i have cut down a lot.....and switched to iced tea.....thats where i get my water from....better there than none at all.....i always make iced tea with fresh bottled water.....and i recently switched from the powdered kind to the fresher lipton cold brew and its soooo good....it actually tastes like iced tea....my son is a big water drinker.....he can taste the difference in the different kinds of water....when we first came to miami (they dont have Poland Spring, its called Zephyerhills) he freaked out and wouldnt drink it.....even though i told him the same company makes both, he could taste the difference.....i tried it and it was completely different.....line up 6 different brands of water and you can see they all taste very different....

That Zephyerhills water is NASTY!!! I don't balme your son for not liking it...BLAH!!!
I drink a lot of ice tea...but the waters that I drink are Dasani, Aquafina or Polan Spring...and they have to be very cold!

DreamGirl 08-11-2005 09:23 PM

Never really drank much water, but in March when I started my diet that I'm on, I drink the required 64 ounces a day, which basically converts to a gallon a day, and you're not kidding about always running to the bathroom! LOL But hey, 30 something pounds, so I'm not gonna complain! LOL Plus the first week alone I lost 7 pounds and that was all the water I was retaining from not drinking enough of it. Now, I live on water. It also makes me feel less tired especially after eating lunch, also pretty much stopped that bloated feeling.

ChuckD 08-11-2005 09:33 PM

Water is a good thing!

Poland Spring is what I drink.

mamita 08-11-2005 10:01 PM

yes, i agree with all of you's. water is the best. my personal fav is aquafina. holllaaa, infromqueenz's son. lol. anyways, i stopped drinking soda a long time ago, it's been a few years. that's all i drink is iced tea too. i don't keep soda in my house. the only time i drink soda is at family gatherings or when i eat out. i think soda dehydrates your body and keeps asking for more.that's why you should grab a bottle of water instead of la soda. even though we have to have it once in a while. lol. i drink water at work and when i'm at school. believe it or not, last semester there were people drinking soda in the morning, like ten o'clock. i was like hell nooooo! i couldn't do it. just obey ur thirst y toma la agua!! well guys talk to you later.

ChuckD 08-11-2005 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yburgos7
the waters that I drink are Dasani, Aquafina or Polan Spring...and they have to be very cold!

Actually, drinking cold water can help you burn more calories.

If the water is room tempature, your body doesn't really do anything, but if you drink very cold water, your body has to raise the temp when it hits your stomach, so you burn calories by drinking cold water.

Vinss-T 08-11-2005 10:20 PM

water rocks, luckily it was the cool thing at my high school this year LMAO. our moms would buy those huge 24-packs of half-litre bottles in bulk, incredibly cheap (like $3 for the entire case) and it was customary for us to bring a new bottle to school every day. the 2 brands always seen on ppl's desks would be canadian essence and nestle (yes they bottle water LOL). never got used to walking around with a can of coke, i hate how cans are not resealable and pop bottles are too big. so water's always been the way to go for me. good to see other ppl here are chosing water over pop too

hey chuck cool tip about the cold water - i was told room-temperature liquid was more "natural" for the body. had no idea our stomachs got workouts from digesting cold water