Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority

Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority (https://clubfreestyle.com//index.php)
-   DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production (https://clubfreestyle.com//forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Who do you think has the best voice in the freestyle industry today? (https://clubfreestyle.com//showthread.php?t=15998)

Orgntr1 02-20-2002 03:20 PM

Who do you think has the best voice in the freestyle industry today?

My favorites would have to be George Lamond, Voyce, and Coro's voice. They're really appealing. You can tell they actually feel what they sing. I feel that todays talents cannot compare to the vocalists from old school. Especially these 3 guys. Prolly, one of the best pipes in freestyle history.

freestylemeya 02-20-2002 03:32 PM

George Lamond hands down!!!!!!

Haven't forgotten you, I'm still working on that singing email.

djsun1ny 02-20-2002 04:44 PM

Nayobe, Judy, India and I can't forget Naya:yeey

Orgntr1 02-27-2002 05:40 PM

Hmmmmmmm.... i havent heard from Naya in a long time but i love your pics guys. makes me think this music hasnt gone completly bad yet. lol. anyone else?

bassbump 02-28-2002 02:27 AM

1) Joee
2) Elissa
3) Stevie B

ah wait there are three others!

4) Lil Suzy
5) Adam Marano
6) George Lamond

EZE_2K3 03-07-2002 08:25 PM

WELL!!

:rasta WELL MY PICKS ARE GEORGE LAMOND, PAIN, CORO, POZE, LIL SUZY, VOYCE, MIGUEL REYES!!! THOSE ARE MINEZZ

djsun1ny 03-08-2002 11:45 AM

For the menzezzes... George Lamond, Luis Damon, Charlie Babie and straight out of left field....Sam Savon!

Primax 03-08-2002 12:37 PM

Little mixup

Stevie B
Pure Pleasuze (Mykl Astorga)
Angelina
Samantha Gervasio
Soniya
Cynthia
George Lamond

can go on and on .....

Taz X.T.R. 03-22-2002 09:01 AM

Hmmmmmmmm, My favorite's are

George Lamond
Tony Moran
Noel

Cynthia
Nyasia
Safire

note: I really mean it Naya!!!:) :nyasia

nick colon 03-27-2002 05:00 AM

It look's like I will have to defend my partners in the new school cuz no one has said anything in there defense
this is to orgntr1 you said no one in the new school can compare vocally to the old well I don't think so! I really do think there are plenty of new singers out there that can hang with or do better. And just to name a few that I know are really good is:1st: Tara the girl is off the hook she can break it down live and recorded which most singers cannot do live 2nd is: Poze the guy hands down can sing 3rd Marisol if you hear any of these songs or seen them perform live you would have to agree. That the new school can do just as well as the old!!!!!
That's my feelings on that!
This is not a personal attack on you its just my opinion and I just had to say something LOL.
P.S and if anyone agrees with me or has there pick please speak up and stand up for the new guys we need some backing here.
Laterz
nick Colon

LatinLoverNY 03-27-2002 03:36 PM

YO NICK I AGREE WITH U 100% ON THAT ONE... THERES ALOT OF NEWSCHOOL ARTIST THAT HAVE GOOD VOCALS

BrooklynJenJen 03-27-2002 03:40 PM

fine

BrooklynJenJen 03-27-2002 03:42 PM

I LOVE'EM ALL.....

india
judy
safire

BrooklynJenJen 03-27-2002 03:43 PM

:)

BensonhurstChick 03-27-2002 03:52 PM

OK I HAVE TO PUT MY 2 CENTS IN ALSO...I THINK THE OLD SCHOOL ARTISTS ARE GREAT...BUT TO SAY THAT NONE OF THE NEW ARTISTS CANT COMPARE TO THE OLD ONES THAT IS JUST NO SOMETHING YOU CAN SAY IF U ARE A TRUE FREESTYLE FAN...THE NEW ARTISTS ARE WHAT KEEPS OUT FREESTYLE ALIVE ..AND TO SAY THAT THE NEW ARTISTS VOICES DO NOT COMPARE TO THE OLD ONES IS JUST IGNORANT...I HAVE TO SAY THAT THAT SOME OF THE NEW ARTISTS THAT I HAVE HEARD ARE OFF THE HOOK..THERE ARE MANY NEW ARTISTS THAT I HAVE HEARD AND I THINK 90% OF THEM HAVE AMAZING VOICES...THE NEW ARTISTS ARE WHAT KEEPS FREESTYLE ALIVE...WE HAVE TO SUPPORT THE NEW AS WELL AS THE OLD...

Melissa 03-27-2002 07:42 PM

my favorite picks would be

Well my favorite picks are so many to name but I would like to agree with nick and besonhurst.As a up and comming artist my self I grew up on old school freestyle and what i noticed is that freestyle fans say they want to keep freestyle alive.Well in order to do that freestyle fans should be open minded to all the new school there are so many talented artist out there be openminded or that would be the one causes freestyle will not ever go mainstream.I have seen so many new artist tear the mic up with their vocal skills like mystie,nick colon he has a beautiful voice and lyrics,angelique,angelina,ashley all these people are keeping freestyle alive instead of comparing them to old school you should give them a chance and give them props for keeping freestyle alive.Just remember be openminded and keep freestyle alive.If freestyle is really within your heart you knoew all freestyle is the best no one is better than the other we are just artist trying to show our love and trials through freestyle.

silentmorning 03-27-2002 08:21 PM

I must add the Divas.
Lisette Melendez ,Judy Torres, Cynthia, Lydia Lee Love,Nyasia.

FreestyleJen_86 03-31-2002 02:09 PM

1.Stevie B 2.Safire 3.Lil Suzy 4.George Lamond 5.Betty Lebron of Sweet Sensation. I know there r much more but these r on the top of my list!!;)

silentmorning 03-31-2002 07:35 PM

Facination,Nancy Martinez,Judy Torres,Shannon,Rios Sisters.

Coro'sGirl 03-31-2002 10:50 PM

The best voices are...

:hearton These r my picks for best freestyle voices:
For the men: coro, stevie b., and johnny o.
For the ladies: Lissette Melendez, Judy Torres, and Cynthia

EZE_2K3 04-02-2002 01:23 AM

LOL

:D HOW CAN I FORGET MY MAMI LISSETE MMMM

Willie Valentin 12-03-2002 01:26 PM

i think alot of the picks on here are for popularity. not all but alot. vocals people!!!!!!!!!!!! not songs or looks or popularity.

here is my list
George lamond
Betty from sweet sensation
coro
clear touch
poze
george anthony
marisol
synthia figueroa
wendy
tamacy
lena from solid
Nick colon
tara

their has been alot of crappy singers as well in both era's. lets not go there. but to say that the old school has better vocals ??? no way!!!!!!!!! I listen to the old stuff now that i used to love. and i say to myself wow those vocals are just plain awfull. lol

Delicious,D 12-05-2002 08:21 PM

Julissa can't be touched by any of the above listed, then right next to her is Isabel "My Love" (dma freestyle flava)

Sexyangel329 12-06-2002 12:06 AM

Sam Savon, Sebastian, Nick Colon, Safire, Nyasia, India, Marisol, Ashley :)

EL_BORICUA_72 12-06-2002 12:34 AM

I say K7, George Lamond & Luis Damon and for the ladies Cynthia, Nyasia and Lil Suzy