PDA

View Full Version : help me! looking for.......

angelluis
09-13-2001, 05:41 PM
what's up freestyle friends, I have been looking for the following 3 songs for a long time and will do anything to get them:

"Remember the days, remember the nights" by a group called Full Affekt and I believe they also sing a song called "Don't leave me now". If I'm right, Miguel Reyes Jr. was the lead singer and anyone who is a true freestyle fan, knows that Miguel Reyes Jr. is one of the best. I wish to have both of those songs, hopefully if on a CD. The third song is called "You Don't Know What Love Is", I don't know who sings that one, but it goes just like the title. If any true freestyle fans out there can help me, E-mail me at [email protected], or simply reply here.

mez
09-13-2001, 07:21 PM
The song "You dont know what love is" is by Internal Affairs.

Very hard to get those songs. I believe all 3 were only released on vinyl.

monarico4
09-14-2001, 06:23 PM
i got the miguel reyes/ full affekt stuff, i gotta see about the other one...email me

angelluis
09-15-2001, 12:53 PM
thanx a lot for replying, I have been looking all over for those songs. I know some DJ's but it's hard and time consuming to find them. I imagine that you only have them on 12" but any way we can do this, I'll apreciate it!!! E-mail me at [email protected]

monarico4
09-15-2001, 05:58 PM
IGOT EM ON MP3'S AND CD'S