PDA

View Full Version : Rare Authentic Cover Girls VHS

Orgntr1
09-12-2001, 12:29 PM
COVER GIRLS / MY HEART SKIPS A BEAT rare music video full length and uncut on vhs video in HI-FI STEREO with excellent sound and picture. This video is supplied in it's own vhs video library case. This music video was sent to night clubs and
to DJs ONLY!! I have watched this complete music videotape and it has no quality problems at all.

Sale!!- $25.00

Orgntr1
09-12-2001, 12:31 PM
Email me [email protected]

BluntedFreestyle
09-12-2001, 12:49 PM
Isn't Cover Girls the group that hates Freestyle and does not want our support. I read that interview and basically this is what the Cover Girls are trying to say: WE ARE ALL A BUNCH OF IDIOTS FOR SUPPORTING FREESTYLE BECAUSE SUPPOSEDLY FREESTYLE IS NOT EVEN A GENRE OF MUSIC. How sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think its real interesting how people will say anything to justify chasing after the money. True, the term "Freestyle" was not being used yet. However, they were instead calling it "Latin Hip Hop" which I consider to be an even bolder statement.

Blankita32
09-12-2001, 01:41 PM
Wow, BluntedFreestyle....you seem to have a lot of anger built up inside you and I don't think it has anything to do with the terrorists attacks.

I've read you posts and you are attacking people of CF for no reason. There is enough hurt and anger already on the board and we don't need you antogonizing it any further.

If you don't have anything nice to post to someone, don't post at all.

I for one am not an "idiot".....I LOVE FREESTYLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Orgntr1
09-12-2001, 03:57 PM
Plus, this has nothing to do with my offering here. What are you trying to make me look bad here? If you feel so strong about this why dont you start a thread about it elsewhere.

Harv Roman
09-12-2001, 11:12 PM
I don't know what Cover Girls you are talking about. I intervewed them when the group included Angel, Margo and Caroline and they had no negative words to spread.

I also conducted a phone interview with Angel Clivilles recently and she expressed lots of love to Freestyle supporters. In addition, she consented to another interview with teenagers and once again she pushed the Freestyle movement.

Angel, for one is proud of her Freestyle roots!

Harv Roman

BluntedFreestyle
09-13-2001, 11:49 AM
Who did I insult? Absolutely no one. I responded to racist comments on another thread. As far as the Cover Girls, you'd have to read the interview. It's on this website. I think Blankita just wants to fight.