PDA

View Full Version : For all those who trade stuff with other memebers.....

AnthonyA1971
09-08-2001, 11:20 AM
This is for all those who trade freestyle with others up in here...quick thanks to MonaRico4 for sending that stuff...nice to see someone REAL up in here....to the other person who still hasn't kept up there end of the deal....answer my [email protected]#in email and send me my sh#@...I hate phonies....:mad:

JackG
09-08-2001, 01:21 PM
AnthonyA1971, Whoever the person is who did not
live up to their deal is fowl.

Post their username here so others know NOT
to deal with that person. They may face site
suspension for that.

ClubFreestyle does not have anything to do
with transactions of any sort directly. But as a
community we like to know what's going on.

NOBODY RIPS OFF ANOTHER MEMBER HERE!

Fierce Freestyler
09-08-2001, 01:22 PM
Dam, thats bad!!!!

AnthonyA1971
09-08-2001, 02:26 PM
No, it's not neccesary right now. Apparently, it was a misunderstanding. What I'm really ticked about is someopne who sold me something on ebay. I sent the money to his Po Box about a month ago. He ignored my emails until I sent him a "not so nice" email. Now he says it's on the way. I will give his name though, so he don't screw anyone else on here.....(not the whole thing..its not necessary)...it begins as Ozone with three numbers following...do not deal with this person...Anyway, I just hate it when people have to be pushed to give you your end of it...I'm too old (30 in a few weeks LOL) to chase inconsiderate people around....It's hard trying to stay cool not to flip out and want to kill the person like when I was 17!!! LOL...Ok, I'm done for now.....:p