PDA

View Full Version : Freestyle Records Book 1 Week Sale

oppositeme
08-22-2005, 08:50 AM
This week only. Save $10 on your purchase. Sale runs through Sunday 8/28. This price is only available through website.

http://www.komfybaby.com/freestylerecords/freestylerecords.html

tell your friends!!

Chris-TheNuk
08-22-2005, 01:48 PM
Great info!

mez
08-22-2005, 09:16 PM
:hohsit

I was told not to buy it. :(

Good luck selling them... :cparty :tka

Albinorican
08-26-2005, 07:08 PM
Why is that Mez?

mez
08-26-2005, 08:34 PM
Poor quality, only gives title and artist of records and does not provide any additional information for record such as year record was released, does not provide where record is from (city, state), does not provide label of record, there are titles and artists listed which are not freestyle, and there are numerous freestyle records that are not listed. :georgelam

There are some pictures provided of records. :rasta

As a result: I have decided to pass on it. ;)

Albinorican
08-27-2005, 02:36 AM
I see...

I was hoping it was gonna be a freestyle version of Freddy Fresh excellent book "The Rap Records"

Too bad its not, A hardcore collector wont be satisfied with only labelscans, You want some info and history behind some labels etc.

oppositeme
08-27-2005, 02:09 PM
hello to all watching this thread. the clubfreestyler by the name Albinorican is the same person mez. everything said in this thread is false. The Freestyle Records Book is the bomb according to the 70+ people that have bought the book so far. Sometimes, there is someone out there that tries to come up with ways to slow business down. what can we do? Anyways, the sale of the book is still in effect till end of day sunday. Save $10. Thanks to all for making Freestyle Records Book the #1 freestyle book in the world.

peace

freestyle records book management

Albinorican
08-27-2005, 03:12 PM
LOL, Me and Mez is not the same person. That was some funny shit man, I'm a vinyl collector like Mez but I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I was a frequent visitor on CF in the beginning under the name of AlexxKidd (I saw that theres a new AlexxKidd on the board now), that was around 98-2002 or something, alot of bullshit happened with the boards I got fed up and didn't visit any Freestyle boards until now.

As i said, a true collector wouldn't be satisfied with only scans, sure they can be fun to look at, but You want some info aswell. Like in the Freddy Fresh book as I wrote earlier.
I'm not trying to slow Your biz down, I was just curious why Mez said he was told not to buy it, cause I thought about buying it myself.