PDA

View Full Version : PLEEEASEEE HELP ME :'(

Mandy
01-10-2001, 12:12 PM
HeLLoooOOO every1!!!I just got this new Gatway Digital music Computer for basically the sole purpose of being able to listen to FREESTYLE music and I CANT DO ANYTHING :O(! I try to listen to JOHNNY BUDZ mixes or go on igotfreestyle.com and I dont know how to hear anything....I go to click on for example Jonny budz listenin boooth vol. whatever and a thing pops up that says do you want to save it on file or open in its current location...I tried both and i still cant hear anything, im gettin so frustrated and pissed im ready to unplug it :O( and return it...What do I need to hear the music on this site?? I have microsoft works Millenium and I have a windows media player and it says its not compatible??? on my aunts computer I could listen to whatever she has Real Player ....please help me i am beyond stressin....i just want to hear some freestyle lol

freestyle4eveR
Mandy aKa ReaL Love

Arturo
01-10-2001, 12:20 PM
Go to www.realplayer.com and download the latest realplayer...that's what i use to listen to the audio on most freestyle websites.

Johnny Budz
01-10-2001, 12:20 PM
Mandy, sounds like you need to download Real Audio. You can download it from this link

http://www.real.com/player/index.html?coop=1

Make sure you select "RealPlayer 8 Basic"..thats the free one. See if that works

Good luck

ps, if you're gonna unplug it and throw it away, give it to me instead. Thats a good computer you got ! lol

Mandy
01-10-2001, 05:06 PM
Thanks Johnny Budz and aRtuRo :OD!! It took some effort and guessing on how to download it right and which buttons to check off & stuff BUT i figuRed it out :O)!!! The ReaL PLayeR is now downloaded and Ive been enjoyin freestyle for a few houRs now ill neveR sign off lol...and i wont have to throw away this computeR lol ;o) Im a happy giRL now WooOHooO! Now I have to figure out how to put the music on the cd , so i can listen to it everywhere:O)! thanks again

freestyle4eveR
Mandy aKa ReaL Love

Hitesh
01-27-2001, 06:39 AM
Please if you reside in Ny and good radio signal strength; listen to KTU. Save the elctricity and mental anguish. by the way Oil Prices are going up. we do not want to be taxed for Oil Bills, Freestyle is free. thats why it is called Freestyle. Take the prementioned advice above by various contributors and you will have no problems. we cannot be taxed for Freestyle.