PDA

View Full Version : 2 in a room and 2 without hats

XBklynNyCGyrlX
02-15-2001, 06:39 AM
2 IN A ROOM, RARE ARTS, AND TWO WITHOUT HATS!!
WHERE THE HELL ARE THEYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOW

lilitaliana
02-15-2001, 06:46 AM
Two in a room are now part of the group Fulanito. As for Two without Hats....I have no clue.

[Edited by lilitaliana on 02-15-2001 at 12:11 PM]

Kenny Guido
02-15-2001, 12:40 PM
i met 2 W/O HATS at the FEVER FREESTYLE concert in NYC. theyre still around!!!

bigMARC
02-15-2001, 01:14 PM
one of the dudes without a hat is in FULANITO too...i can't remember which one though...

jotd: "The Breeze" 2 w/o hats

Orgntr1
02-19-2001, 10:36 AM
yeah, what happened to those !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ers, they had some dope ass rap beats back in the days. gees. i wish rap was still in their format.

lilitaliana
02-26-2001, 11:01 AM
None of the guys from Two without Hats are in Fulanito just the two guys from Two in a Room. The other three members of Fulanito are from the same neighborhood as Raphael Vargas-"Dose"(El Morenito) in Washington Heights. They all grew up together.

Latin Nation
02-26-2001, 03:30 PM
2 without hats were and are my favorite group, which did House Rap. They are still together, As a matter of fact they release a song about a year or so called "Quick on the draw". But is not like there old stuff, none at all! As for 2 in a room yes both of them are in Fulanito the other3 guys are friends. As for Rare Arts well God knows where they're at at all. I know that Danny holiday Vargas is still working on new stuff also. Hope that clear a few things...Cause "i'm Young and Beautiful and Oh so natural"...lol....

exgroove
02-26-2001, 07:30 PM
what kind of music is fulanito doing?? i loved 2 without hats in the early 90's but i cant think of the names of any of there songs for some reason. Can someone help me out

bigMARC
02-26-2001, 07:38 PM
yoooo, they got acouple but my faves are:
**TRY YAZZ (esa loca....)
**THE BREEZE
is it me or did Rare arts and 2 w/o hats sound alike?? later!

the>M<

ps- I got all of their songs but i'm not gonna look 4 them now, lol, i gotta get some sleep!! laterzzz!!!

MakeYaDance
02-26-2001, 08:46 PM
Yo BigMarc it aint you, anything from an area seems to sound alike. Two W/O Hats & Rare arts are from New York if I ain't mistaken so of course they finna sound alike. Just like if you say Fast Eddie & Kool Rock Steady sound alike. They from the same area. Hip House tends to sound the same from any area. Look at freestyle, it don't sound the same in S.F. like it does in N.Y.! Just my observation!

Kenny Guido
02-27-2001, 01:18 AM
i seen the 2 w/o HATS cd in the city. mint cd!! i must have for any collector!

lilitaliana
02-27-2001, 04:33 AM
Fulanito is doing the merengue thing now. They released two albums: Fulanito and El Padrino. Both albums have great songs on them. I've seen them at the Latin Quarters. They are really energetic performers!!

Latin Nation
02-27-2001, 08:02 AM
2 without hats name's are: Kashim, Guicci, and Daza.
They had many songs;
Try Yazz, Breeze, Young and Beautiful, 3 on a mic, Quick on the draw, plus an awesome album.
Fulanito is a Merengue group but with a Latin Hip House which they are very good. I don't have a clue about Rare arts i know Danny Holiday Vargas did work with both RA, and 2 WOH. so they are different groups rare arts were 1 lead rapper and the others just dance which were 3 of them

XBklynNyCGyrlX
03-07-2001, 09:24 PM
yo 1991 intensities on sheepshead bay road 2 without hats scheduled to perform right....30 seconds into "the breeze" DAT goes dead cold..acapella through the WHOLE ROUTINE and it was so g*d d**m fresh it amazes me to this day..they sounded a lil bit alike because of the latin "hip- house" whoa havent heard that term in a minute LOL
but they were dope as all hell and god I MISS THOSE DAYS!
LONG LIVE THE OLD SCHOOL
HOW YA KNOW WHERE IM AT WHEN YA HAVENT BEEN WHERE I BEEN..UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM =)
BE SAFE AND KEEP IT OLD SCHOOL..BY THE WAY ANY WORD ON DOUG LAZE AND K-YZE?? K-YZE DID THE LOVER WHO ROCKS U ALL NIGHT W/ "la" INDIA...AND STOMP
DOUG DID LET THE RHYTHM PUMP AND MY FAVE LET IT ROLL (GET BOLD)
LOL PASS THE AQUA NET BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

XBklynNyCGyrlX
03-07-2001, 09:25 PM
rare arts and 2 woh DEFINETLY sounded the same
yo fellas boriqua posssssssssssssssssssssssssssseee
18th ave feast soundtrack lol

bigMARC
03-08-2001, 01:24 PM
LMMFAOOTMFFLOOR!! DAYUM!!! BRKLYNGRL, U DEFINATELY WENT WAAAY BACK!! I REMEMBER: "STOMP! YEAH THAT'S THE IDEA!!!" LOL, PLUS RARE ARTS BORICUA POSSE "YO FELLAS!!! BORICUA, YO FELLAS BORICUA, YO FELLAS BORICUA, POSSEEEEE, APROVECHA!!!!...DAYUM, REMINDS ME MY MICKEY DEE'S WORKING DAYZZZZ!(YEARRRR'S AGO) PEACEOUTTIE!!!!

Sammy Zone
03-15-2001, 09:04 AM
2 in a room was founded by Little Louie Vega, Latin Rascals and a group of other freestyle producers back in the late 80's it was only supposed to be track music but then came Dose and the rest of the vocalist from 2 in a room, thatís when they came out with wiggle it etc....
Aldo and Amondo Marin from cutting had a problem with the name rightís of the group in other words they didnít own the name of the group, so then the guys formed the group Folanito and the rest is history,

Now for 2 without hats, the group was started by Victor and Danny Vargas, Victor was the one who produce most of the music and Danny is the one we all no as The Wepa Man they were the one's that made the name up cause there were the only two guy in the group, they also originally were supposed to be a track group, what I mean by track group is they only produce music track without any lead vocals only small blurbs and adlibs anyway then came Gucci, Daz and Kashim the rappers of the group, unfortunately they got jerked around by there label and Daz left the group Gucci and Kashim stood around and did shows but didnít have a label they use to do shows alone with out Daz and from time to time had friends like Sammy Zone fill in for Daz anyway the group is still around and do stuff with Fat Joe and The Terror Squad.

If you want to know more just hit me up.

UndacvrFrstylr
03-15-2001, 10:03 AM
Dose met up with Benji Candelario who asked him to make a demo for Cutting Records. Aldo Marin was given the demo and liked his best. He asked Dose to pick a track off the 2 In A Room instrumental and rap to it.....Wiggle It was orginally As it Grooves....Dose met Win and they formed WinDose International and decided it was time to go back to their Domincan roots.....Fulanito was formed

Sammy Zone
03-15-2001, 10:06 AM
Cool A man who knows what he's talking about. Question? Are you in the muzic buz

UndacvrFrstylr
03-15-2001, 10:11 AM
Nope.....a detective w/ the NYPD.....have family in Washington Hts that know these guys.....I am into music though.......

Sammy Zone
03-15-2001, 10:16 AM
That's Cool, Iv been in the Music Buz for a while actually since 87 started out dancing for a few freestyle groups and got picked up by a major label in Aug of 87' the rest is history. By the way my name is Sammy Zone

francis
03-15-2001, 10:38 AM
Hey Sammy, it's great to see you on this board!

I'm a big fan of your work especially in Freestyle.

Any new Freestyle projects in the works? In case you don't know you have one of the most powerful and beautiful Freestyle voice.
It's just too bad that the most of your Freestyle songs stayed anynomous. You sincerely deserves better recognition.

Hope to see you back in the Freestyle business pretty soon.

Take care.

Francis
-from France-

PS: Could you email me at [email protected]?

Sammy Zone
03-15-2001, 10:44 AM
Thanks allot I really appreciate that, most people don't know my accomplishments, why don't you send me an e-mail @ [email protected] thatís my job e-mail address, will talk.

Sammy Zone

francis
03-15-2001, 10:50 AM
Like I said in my other post to you... I'll email you!
Just let me the time to write my email to you... :-))))

I will email you today anyway.

Talk to you later.

Francis
-from France-