PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know??????

lilitaliana
02-14-2001, 04:32 AM
Ok...does anyone know what happened to April? or to Joey Kidd? Joey Kidd was hot back in the day!! What about Charlie Baby?

me
02-14-2001, 05:05 AM
Hey Italia(lil),
the correct last name is BABIE- but its been done before. I just kindly wanted to tell you as a friend of Charlie, he no longer produces dance music in NYC. He currently lives in Chicago and still active in the biz.....you might of heard Gilettes song "sex tonight" along the lines of "short dick man" .........but he produces other styles of music as well. A true pioneer in the dance music world by bringing great freestyle songs to us. ANd as an artist, no plans to sing again.
take care.

lilitaliana
02-14-2001, 06:41 AM
Thank you....... I love his song "in the name of love"..it is one of my all time favorites and he is greatly missed!!!

me
02-14-2001, 07:56 AM
hey mama, ya made it sound like the guy passed away.LOL
anyway, don't forget the last song as an artist he recorded was "YOU TAKE ME HIGHER" , have u heard it? In any case his songs were like and still r like Jon Secada classics, they never get old, know what i mean? take care

lilitaliana
02-14-2001, 09:02 AM
Sorry, papi....you are right....they will always be classics.....take care......