PDA

View Full Version : rose

taezee
01-29-2002, 10:56 PM
now with valentines coming up around the corner..we see everywhere that symbol of love...the red rose....how beautiful and wonderful it is when we first see it..nice ..bright red..with the babys breath surronding it..fresh green leaves...and the smell intoxicating...just like a nice new love..thats bright and overwhelming at first..how great it is..oh how do i keep that rose in that state forever...how do i nuture it and water it..and feed it soo that it does not dry out ..or shrivel up or lose its color..and how do i keep that same thing in my love for her..that our love would not dry out or shrivel and blow away in the wind...i may continue to cut the stem..give fresh water..and sprinkle food in the water to keep it alive..just as i may..cut games out..water our love with honesty..and sprinkle my true feelings in..not holding back..to keep our love alive...the babys breath surronding it like all the special times and talks surronding our love that makes it that much more beautiful...and knowing at the end of the day..if its still blooming brightly..then i have succeeded in the care i put in during that day...that my love for her is still alive..and fresh...but every so often i may neglect to take care..i may let the water be tainted..i may forget..im responsible for that rose..and it may start to wither..or brown..in my selfishness..i let it suffer..and at the end of that day..the rose is in danger..its color starting to fade..the babys breath surronding it..starting to yellow...once i continue my ignorrance...take for granted that it will be okay without a care..thats when it will dry up completely..when i let disrespect and doubt come in it will die..when i mess up like that please forgive me for i will go out..and cut you another one..and take better care of it this time...and it will continue ..until i can figure out what i must do to keep that brightness and freshness longer each time....for our love is just that .. a responsiblity..that must be nutured daily...and with your understanding and your forgiveness..i will be able to give you a new one each and everytime..until comes a day that i dont really have to get anymore...for just by my touch..my smile..my words...you know there is a big rose in my heart which never withers which never fades..which only thrives on the thought of you...and is surrounded by memories of you....and in times when i mess up then...which me being human i will do still..i feel it thorns cut into my heart..and instead of blood flowing from those cuts...tears..that is how my love is for you....and that is only one rose..in case you dont know it..there is a rose garden in my heart...having many beautiful roses....and the caretaker is.......you

to Lori from Javi:hearton

Enigma
01-30-2002, 01:50 AM
taezee I know where you coming from ;) I understand the meaning of this poem and the message. WOW WOW WOW!!!

Very impressive taezee. :( <---just because

Have you ever heard "Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood?" There is a part in that song that goes "When things go wrong I seem to be bad, and sometimes I find myself alone regretting, the foolish maaaan, the foolish things ive done! Im just a soul whose intentions are good, oh lord please dont let me be misunderstood."

Thats a great dedication song taezee

~Antonio

taezee
01-30-2002, 02:02 AM
yeah ..funny i was singin that to myself as i wrote that..thanks man:D

Enigma
01-30-2002, 02:16 AM
lol :D

~Antonio :o

Crystal2001
01-30-2002, 03:35 PM
Oh damn..That was beautiful sweety pie! I think love is in the air for you everyday not just around valentines..lol!...;)..Lori is lucky to have you!

taezee
01-30-2002, 05:10 PM
thank you sweetie...everyday should be valentines day..youre right....:D

freestylevet
01-31-2002, 10:29 PM
Taezee,,,that was beautiful. I like the way you expressed yourself. That says alot about a person.

Thank you for sharing your feelings and thoughts with us sweetie.

Take care.

XOXOX
Vet:yeey

taezee
01-31-2002, 11:11 PM
LOU LOU!!! hi sweetie..havent heard from you...and thank you..please e mail me when you have a chance..let me know whats up with you..javi:)

Heavenly
01-31-2002, 11:56 PM
That was beautiful Taezee I loved it!

taezee
02-01-2002, 12:13 AM
thank you heaven..had to write it ...she inspires me in many ways..but before her i wasnt a poet..just think of her and write what i feel..sometimes im surprised what comes out when i get in that zone...:D

1sxychica
02-01-2002, 03:02 PM
very nice!

MIDNIGHTeternal
02-01-2002, 05:54 PM
very nice Taezee.... sounded very much like a French/English Romanticist poet.... like T. Barton, or his peoples.....

keep up the elegant writing....

taezee
02-01-2002, 06:42 PM
thank you midnight..dont think ive ever spoken to you before..so hello..and thanks again...

DreaMGirl19
02-02-2002, 12:57 AM
;) TAEZEE, HON IS A GREAT POEM...SORRY I JUST YOUR PM CHECK YOUR EMAIL OK,,,,,

LISTEN THINGS WILL BE OK

LOVE AND ALWAYS

sweETZ:hearton

taezee
02-02-2002, 01:44 PM
i got it hiedy thanks..:)