PDA

View Full Version : VeRoNicA....

bigMARC
02-08-2001, 01:44 PM
m mm mmmm. now that's fine. She's fine. lol. um, seriously
where is she? i know that awhile back i heard she was "retiring" (i hate using that word) from the music scene
for awhile while she preps up for SELENA broadway play? but this why a loooong time ago....anyone know whats up?

the~EM.

Freestygal
02-08-2001, 04:29 PM
Last time I heard from Veronica was when she made an appearance on Club La Bomba....the last song she had out was Im In Love (great song!!) She mentioned doing the Selena play when she was on Club La Bomba.

Randi (FreestyleGal)

BBOY3000
02-08-2001, 09:23 PM
i love me some VERONICA! her house remixes were bangin!
i know she released a remix album but i havent heard from her since...i seen her a few times in concert and she is great, the girl could really sing! it will be phat if she did a freestyle remix...peace
M A R L O N

exgroove
02-08-2001, 09:28 PM
i heard a little while bsck that veronica was working on a new single for a new label ( i believe that the last the label that put out her last track f0lded but im not sure)

lex
02-09-2001, 08:04 AM
it's funny u mention that I was chillin with a particualr known artist whose done Freestyle and we brought up Veronica. No doubt everyone was saying she should eb where Jennifer Lopez is, Veronica has way for to offer vocal wise, but sadly the general public isn't ready for her I guess. I also heard KTU isn't giving her any support and that's where it hits em hard considering her label is abed out of NYC and all. However, I know her song do well in the clubs! Thos Johnny Vicious Remix are tha SHIT! As for the Selena thing I heard they did a few shows, but overal it didn't accomplished what many thought that it would. I did hear however she's working on new material! She's still young and still got it going for her. I just hope she makes it BIG she deserves it!

Johnny Budz
02-09-2001, 09:15 AM
Her first single (Release me) was a HUGE success at KTU. Her 2nd single didn't fair too well on the air, which is why i'm guessing they didn't support "I'm in luv" except in mixshows

James Anthony
02-09-2001, 10:08 AM
Veronica is definately damn hot and talented....Oh that's typical KTU behavior...Play the shit out of "Release Me" and proceed not to play any of the follow up singles "Someone to Hold" or "Im In Love", even though they were even bigger in the club scene than "Release Me" was. Her label didn't fold, she is on Jellybean, which is one of the best labels for house music, and last I heard was something about the Selena play. Her last single was out last summer, so its been a while

bigMARC
02-10-2001, 03:34 PM
dang, i remember hearing that song, RELEASE ME for the first
time and i was like: oh sit!! I'M IN LOVE just needed better
writing, the music is hot. and SOMEONE TO HOLD...well, RELEASE ME is the shhhh!! peaceouttie,

the~EM

Orgntr1
02-15-2001, 05:30 AM
i must agree, she is fine as hell.