PDA

View Full Version : the sun and the moon

taezee
12-03-2001, 10:08 PM
the sun passes by me and my hometown traveling to the west and my eyes follow..for eventually its rays will touch the face of she who is far away....and i wish to be just one of those rays....so i too could touch her...soon the moon follows and also passes with stars.. so far away..might as well be mars...think of the day that will finally come when i embrace her in the moonlight and also the sun

DreaMGirl19
12-03-2001, 11:48 PM
DOES SOMEBODY SMELL LOVE IS ON THE AIR, HEYYYYYY TAEZEE YOU ARE IN LOVE BOY, DID YOU GET THAT NUMBER FOR THE PHYCOLOGIST YOU ASK FOR, LOL

iI LOVE THE POEM IT WAS REALLY CUTE I LOVE IT GO GO GO GO GO TAEZEE!!!;)

LOVE AND LOVE LOVE OTHERS

Sweetz

Enigma
12-04-2001, 12:00 AM
taezee

Beautiful straight from the heart! That is why it rocks!

-Antonio

brenda
12-04-2001, 01:19 AM
AHHH THAT WAS SO SWEET..THAT WOULD TOUCH ANYONE'S HEART!!:)

taezee
12-04-2001, 10:32 AM
thank you it was straight de mi corazone..and im still looking for a doctor:D

taezee
12-21-2001, 02:33 AM
she is the sunrise and stars at night...my every thought..my very life ..and even though ..ive never touched or held her...my heart says..thats her..and to deny is to deny my place here among the time and place that is the very essence of my soul..and to think .."this is crazy" only makes me want her more..for her voice alone makes me realize that this life of ours is not always simple and not all things we feel can be practical..but that love really has no boundaries...it doesnt rhyme and it isnt witty..but its straight from the heart..and sometimes words cannot explain the "feelings" that one may experience....and that the feelings one has for another surpasses everything else in our lives...just knowing that someone else feels the same helplessness and yearning is more beautiful then anyone could put into a simple poem or a hallmark card..sometimes just the tone of voice or the even moreso the uncomfortable silence..the sound of breathing the sound of silence on the phone..sounds louder then someone screaming I LOVE YOU!!! instinct takes over and says...this is what it is...you decide what happens from here.....life is not always summarized into a few simple words..but in a very complex mosaic of human emotion that humbles us and says..you dont know shit..just when you think you know it all..and to my baby..i love you more then words can ever say...

Enigma
12-21-2001, 09:37 PM
taezee in love! :D

Its a good thing man. :)

-Antonio

freestylevet
12-23-2001, 03:12 PM
IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?...DR. LOVE...

WOW, NICE POEM...STRAIGHT TO THE HEART...

KEEPEM COMING...GREAT JOB.

VET